cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Cartwright <jccartwri...@earthlink.net>
Subject cocoon installation error: Cocoon.xml not found
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2000 05:53:57 GMT
Hello All,

I'm having some trouble installing Cocoon 1.7.4 on RH6.2 Linux using
Blackdown JDK 1.2RC4, and Tomcat 3.1

I copied the five jar files to $OMCAT_HOME/lib, edited the tomcat startup
script to add these jar files to class paths, edited
$TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml to add servlet parameters, and finally copied
cocoon.properties to $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT.

However, when I try to acces the status page at
http://localhost:8080/Cocoon.xml
I get  Error:404 location:/Cocoon.xml File not found /Cocoon.xml

The logs files don't seem to list anything pertinent to the problem. Can
someone enlighen me as to what I might be missing?

Thanks!

--john

John Cartwright
jccartwright@earthlink.net