cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject RE: connection pooling and 1.7.5
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:58:38 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> > Try commenting out the line
> >
> > producer.type.request = org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest
> >
> > in your cocoon.properties file.
> >
> > I had the same problem and Donald Ball mailed me:
> >
> > > My bad - I removed ProducerFromRequest without removing it from
> > the cocoon
> > > properties file. I'll check in a revised cocoon.properties momentarily -
> > > but in the meantime, you can just remove that line from your local copy.
>
> Thanks!!! Did that but now I get a different error...
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
> org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor:
> make sure the needed classes can be found in the classpath
> (org/apache/java/util/ConfigurationsRepository)
>
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:114)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
>
> Maybe this is because I use jdk 1.3?
> In which jar is ConfigurationsRepository supposed to be found ?

sorry so late in responding - i've been sick, blech. anyway, it looks like
the turbine-pool.jar subset of turbine omitted at least one important
class. i'll add a modified turbine-pool jar later on today, but if you
really got a hankering, grab the latest turbine from CVS and put the full
turbine jar in your classpath and you should be ready to rock.

thanks for testing this out. i eagerly await hearing about your
experience.

- donald