cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: create-session attribute of xsp:page
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:12:42 GMT
On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> If anyone is interested in this scheme, just ask me. I am currently
> wondering if I can put it in a taglib and contribute it. It can't run
> out of the box, due to the many different databases out there, but I
> could provide a way to set database driver and URL with a taglib.

just out of curiousity, can't one simply do this:

<sql:execute-query>
 <sql:username><session:get-object name="username"/></sql:username>
 <sql:password><session:get-object name="password"/></sql:password>
</sql:execute-query>

or something along those lines? do you have something more complex?

- donald