cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: urgent: 1.7.5
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:52:09 GMT
> Please guys... I need 1.7.5 to get working!!
> There must be someone out there using 1.7.5
> and connection pooling! I'm runnin' out
> of time!!

> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
> org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor:
>   make sure the needed classes can be found in the classpath
> (org/apache/java/util/ConfigurationsRepository)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:114)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
>
> I tracked it down and it seems to be the configuration repository of the
> connection pool.
> The problem is: like cocoon... I don't find this a class either! Shouldn't
> it be inside the turbine-pool.jar ?!

Ok... some more information: 1.7.5 runs fine when NOT defining a connection
pool! So: commenting out all pools in the cocoon.properties made 1.7.5 run.

But I NEED the connection pool! Could someone help me setting up this
d*mn pool? This part of the cocoon.properties makes my cocoon stumbling:

--snip--
wrapper.classpath=D:\INSTALL\tomcat/lib/turbine-pool.jar
processor.xsp.pool.logfile=D:\INSTALL\dbPool.log

#processor.xsp.pool.services.TurbineResourceService.classname=org.apache.tur
bine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService
# tried it with and without the above line

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBSybase=com.sybase.jdbc.SybDriver

processor.xsp.pool.database.desire.driver=com.sybase.jdbc.SybDriver
processor.xsp.pool.database.desire.url=jdbc:sybase:Tds:mogh.dff.local:2629/t
est
processor.xsp.pool.database.desire.username=test
processor.xsp.pool.database.desire.password=test
processor.xsp.pool.database.desire.maxConnections=3
processor.xsp.pool.database.desire.expiryTime=3600000
--snap--

> Please some... I'm really desperate!
meant someONE... ;-)
--