cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: urgent: 1.7.5 (Donald?,Brian?)
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:55:52 GMT
> If it is of any use I can (I think) get a little further.  I
> *can* get Cocoon up
> and running with the pool(s) in the properties file but I don't
> get any data
> back from the xsp.

> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBWeblogic,DBOracle,DBInstantD
> B,DBPostgres,DBSybase,DBInformix

This line was missing in my config. Unfortunately it doesn't
make a big difference...

> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBWeblogic=weblogic.jdbc.pool.Driver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBOracle=oracle.jdbc.driver.Or
> acleDriver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBInstantDB=org.enhydra.instan
> tdb.jdbc.idbDriver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBPostgres=postgresql.Driver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBInformix=com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBSybase=com.sybase.jdbc.SybDriver

I only list my adaptor that is really available... shouldn't make a
difference.

> # The full path name to a pool log file
> # if not given, commands to log events using org.apache.turbine.util.Log
> will be ignored.
> # This file must already exist and be writable.
> # Default: none
> #
> processor.xsp.pool.logfile=d:/dbPool.log

I pointed to a file that didn't exist... Tried both commenting
it out or providing such a file. No difference!

> processor.xsp.pool.database.test.driver=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
> processor.xsp.pool.database.songs.url=jdbc:odbc:MS Access
> Database;DBQ=D:/Test/test.mdb
> processor.xsp.pool.database.test.username=guest
> processor.xsp.pool.database.test.password=guest
> processor.xsp.pool.database.test.maxConnections=3
> processor.xsp.pool.database.test.expiryTime=3600000

> I've not looked any further but I hope this helps.

Thanks, for the reply!

I wish Donald or Brian would comment on this.
--
Torsten