cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Charles Yoo" <gohmdo...@mindspring.com>
Subject RE: XML to HTML & WML
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 05:03:41 GMT
i'm beginning programmer and one of my assignments is incorporating
conversion of xml to wml.  can you give me some suggestions as to how to go
about this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinay Jaiswal [mailto:jvinay@rnd.cts-corp.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 6:19 AM
To: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Subject: XML to HTML & WML

 Hi,

 I have written stylesheets for creating WML & HTML files statically from
XML using XT. WML files
 can be directly displayed by microbrowser (Nokia Wap Toolkit) and HTML
files can be
 displayed by any browser. Now, I am working on dynamic conversion of HTML
and WML from
 XML depending upon the browser. I need to host only one XML page on Apache
Jserver and it can be
 browsed by any browser or microbrowser using XT(XSLT).

 I would like to know how you are doing and welcome your suggestions in this
regard.

 Warm regards,

 Vinay Jaiswal
 Cognizant Technology Solutions