cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lev Epshteyn <lepsht...@smallworld.com>
Subject RE: HeaderProcessor
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:56:08 GMT
OK, Marcelo.
 I have modified the code so that instead of looking for the first
processing instruction it can understand, HeaderProcessor looks through the
whole document, and adds the results of processObject() method calls to a
Vector. doProcess() returns this vector of Strings back to process() which
iterates the vector's elements and processes them accordingly.

I hope you find this useful. The new version of the code is attached.
 <<HeaderProcessor.java>>

-lev