cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lev Epshteyn <lepsht...@smallworld.com>
Subject HeaderProcessor
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:07:53 GMT
Hi, Marcelo.

I have downloaded and used your HeaderProcessor class, with great results.
I am now able to set cookies inside of my producers.

However, I have found that the code that parses the Cookie expiration date
from the processing instruction did not work properly. It would always throw
an exception, even though the date that I passed in was in strict
complieance with  the specification.

I have fixed the code, and now instead of parsing it manually, the class
uses java.util.DateFormat to obtain the Date object from the String.

I though you might want to look at the change, and perhaps incorporate it
into your current codebase.
Hense, I am including the modified HeaderProcessor.java file.

Hope this is of some help to you, as your help with this problem has been
very valuable to me.

-lev epshteyn, java developer @ smallworld.com

 <<HeaderProcessor.java>>