cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject http://www.eurofootball.com/
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:58:41 GMT
Finally.

Ok, some weeks after I'd hoped to have this live: eurofootball is now
running on cocoon-power . . .

We're running 1.7.5-dev with minor modifications:
1. XSPProcessor modified to permit XSP page caching to work (I think this
one is working it's way into the repository, Stefano?)
2. Utils.java, browser type encoding disabled for page caching

Both, naturally, measures to reduce the number of requests to the cache and
the number of xsp processing cycles . . .

Any feedback about performance, errors, deficits are greatly appreciated . .
.

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.