cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 310026124542-0...@t-online.de (Mark Washeim)
Subject Re: proposal: informal TagLib development workshop
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:22:56 GMT
on 14/7/00 5:25 pm, dave sag at dave.sag@portablewhole.com wrote:

> Ulrich, don't under-rate yourself.  We are all on a par in this.  The
> strength of a fleshmeat is that we can actually sit around and thrash
> these things out immediately.  we can bring laptops and code stuff on
> the spot.
>
> cheers
>
> dave
>

> At 4:09 pm +0200 14/7/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>> dave sag wrote:
>>>
>>> Dave parry and I can come over any evening next week and spend a day
>>> (thursday perhaps) on this.  I'd say the weekend but i'd like this
>>> acted on sooner rather than later and I have a friend's wedding to go
>>> to next weekend.
>>
>> I'm all for it. I don't know if I can come, but I'm not a terribly
>> important person in this, anyway. So if you guys work out a date I'll
>> see if I can come. If I can't come, I can probably send a paper with the
>> things I have worked on.
>>
>> Ulrich
>>
>> --
>> Ulrich Mayring
>> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

I'm game but, time being what it is (?), and my not having any, would have
to defer by a week. I'm currently working on tag-lib stuff that should,
within the week be useful contribs, anyhow . . .

Can we make a community calendar to find an agreeable time for all?

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'