cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitt, Christian" <Christian.Schm...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject AW: sorry to send this message again, but........help needed!
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:41:48 GMT
Hi,
with Cocoon running under TomCat you can give the path to the Cocoon
properties file like here in the web.xml file:
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-class>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>properties</param-name>
                        <param-value>conf/cocoon.properties</param-value>
                </init-param>
        </servlet>

If you're running Cocoon with JServ it looks like this in the
zone.properties file:
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=properties=/path/to/cocoon/conf/co
coon.properties

Hope this helps,
Christian