cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Terray <ter...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Resource 'xsp-java.xsl' could not be found
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:14:34 GMT
Hi,

Since this morning, I have found that Cocoon is correctly installed on
Netscape server.

However, I get an error when associating it with the
http://localhost/Cocoon.xml (I didn't manage to link it to *.xml files). I
get a Cocoon generated page with the following Java error (just the top) :
  Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

       java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while initializing XSP engine:
java.lang.Exception: Resource 'xsp-java.xsl' could not be found.
               at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
               at java.lang.Exception.(Exception.java, Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
               at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:101) ...

Any ideas ? Please help me, I must make this work !
--
Paul Terray - terray@4dconcept.fr
tel : 01 34 58 70 76