cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sven Kuenzler <sv...@tzi.de>
Subject Stylebook
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:53:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm just experimenting with Stylebook a bit. My problem is that the
xml-"printer" does not produce well-formed xml if the source is in latin
1 encoding. Umlaute (öäüß) are copied directly to the target file
without setting the encoding attribute of <?xml?> accordingly.

Is there a way to tell stylebook's xml printer which output encoding to
use? I tried <xsl:output> but did not succeed.

Is a Stylebook manual or the source available? If it is, where do I find
it?

  Sven....

--
We must admit that looking at progress bars does not qualify as working
		-- Apocalypse Geek