cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sudhi <sudheen...@insage.com>
Subject Re: A simple xsl:if question from a XSL-newbie. Part II
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:32:35 GMT
I am sorry..
u r right... the way u r doing it is right.
I didn't understand what exactly u want from it. What eve style sheet u
gave it worked fine.
Even i moved <xsl:value-of > tag inside xsl:if and it worked.

One more thing whats the value of parameter u r passing ?
The easy way to debug is take out the stylesheet and how ur xml looks
like. May be it will give u some clues
HTH
Sudhi