cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ernst.nuste...@eunet.at
Subject XML & resources
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:02:21 GMT
Hi Cocoon Users,

I hope that this mail is not OT (I appologize if it is).

We are starting development on a larger project centered around Cocoon,
and we need several tools.Thus I am asking if any kind soul can point us
to some resources on the web where we can find something. We will need

        - a good XML-XSL editor that runs under linux
        - Optimize-It has been mentioned as a tool to trace the
performance of servlets. Where can we get it?

        - also we java need class libraries for
                -numeric intensive computations (matrix manipulations,
maths..)
                -error logging and tracing (which method is envoked,..),

                        debugguing, verbose levels (output for
debugging)
                -File IO
                -Smart DB access (persistance)

    (we have strong experience in program development, but  some of us
are starting OO, so any input is appreciated, eg. a book containing
interesting stuff)

If some of these classes should not be available to the public, we
intend to develop them and make them available, if there is some
interest.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Ernst