cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Dzmura <...@digital-mission.com>
Subject Cocoon2 build "xml-cocoon2" broken; Ant sources ??
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:32:45 GMT
Folks:

I checked out out the cocoon2 source tagged 'xml-cocoon2' and found the
build (using build.sh) to be broken.

Methods in SitemapConfigurationBuilder.java are referring to a constructor -
org.apache.avalon.ConfigurationImpl(String), and a method - addAttribute() -
and the sources for org.apache.avalon (whatever it is) are not included...

Do I need Avalon??  Where can I get it??

On another front, I cannot seem to track down source for Ant at jakarta.apache.org.
Refs to the source page have source for other projects, but not for Ant.  Meanwhile,
the Ant page says "the documentation is included with the source".

Thanks,
Mark

--
)))) This email routed via a wireless gateway!! ((((