cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Heinemann <heine...@horacemann.com>
Subject options....
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:31:41 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have been using Cocoon, Xercess, and Xalan now for a few weeks.  I
like it and am having quite a bit of success.  However I would like to
know a few things:

1) can I get Cocoon to use a XSL style sheet that I specify in the URL?

2) can I get Cocoon to only do a certain Node and not the entire
Document?

The reason I ask is that I presently do these programmatically.  I would
like to have the benefit of caching and Cocoon's better error handling.
Also does some one have any javadoc / faqs / how-tos on writing your own
processor?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Heinemann
Internet Administrator, The Horace Mann Companies