cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Heimo Laukkanen <heimo.laukka...@pp.inet.fi>
Subject Runnin cocoon without network? --> xsp takes a lot of time!
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 22:08:13 GMT
This kind of silly question, but does anyone know how I could run Cocoon
on a windows without a network and not get awfull delays, while trying
to run xsp-pages. I mean what happens with cocoon examples is this:

Every other example runs fast and like it is supposed to, but if I
unplug the network from my laptop xsp-pages take ages to do anything --
and ages means in this context something like 40 seconds or up. And when
I plug the network back everything works like it is supposed to run.

Does anyone know a way to get out of this proplem? Can I set it in
cocoon's or tomcat's configuration somewhere or should I try to hack
somehow windows's network-setup. Please help if you can, I would really
like to show cocoon on work to clients with my laptop, even without the
network ,-)

-huima