cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mac Schwarz <mcsch...@phil.uni-erlangen.de>
Subject Cocoon2 and CSS
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 13:46:46 GMT
Hi,

could someone give me a hint how to include a cascading stylesheet via
XSL with Tomcat 3.1 / Cocoon2? Maybe I don't get the whole concept of C2
/ sitemaps etc. yet.

But simply adding <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css"/>  to the
template like I did with JServ / Cocoon 1.7 seems not to work. Do I have
to use an other technique?

With the line above I can use nonexistant paths and dummy names for the
css stylesheet. In the source of the resulting html page those dummy
names are never processed, eg.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="thisstylesheetdoesnotexist.css"/> is in the
head of the html page but gives no error at all.

At the moment the only way to include the CSS was to setup an extra
apache server for serving this one stylesheet via <link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://apacheserver.xy/style.css"/>.

Since I'm trying to get this working since yesterday now I would be
really grateful for an short example.

Regards,
	mac

--
Mac Schwarz / AERIA Projekt / Inst. f. Klassische Archaeologie
e-mail: mac@aeria.phil.uni-erlangen.de  / Tel.: 09131-85-24791