cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hans-Guenter Stein <Hans-Guenter.St...@siteos.de>
Subject Re: Caching in cocoon
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:43:20 GMT
Thanks Robin, this proved very helpful!

One more question: is there any strategy you could think of to cache 'parts' of
a complex page and have others be processed on every request? Example: There
might be a page with a lot of content plus a hit-counter (e.g. the
<util:counter/> from the lib included in the cocoon-distribution). When I set
'hasChanged' to 'false', the page gets cached, but the counter won't work
anymore.

Thanks,
Hans-Guenter