cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Dohmen <doh...@horz.de>
Subject Re: XSP Question
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 07:59:33 GMT
Hi,

Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> > I`m new with XSP and tested some Tags but I can`t understand
> > what the Array-Result is for (<request:get-paramter-names/>) ?
>
> Look at the XSP samples, there is one that shows you how to use
> get-parameter-names.

Hmmm....I can't find a useful example to handle with the
request-parameters...
and how can i deal with the array-return value ? as node i can process
it with xsl
but as an array ?

> > Also I can`t get it working to encode my URL with Parameters
> > , do I have to write this in Java and include it as a Tag ?
>
> Could you be more specific here?

ok, i want to include the session-id with the url an some parameters

example :

   <link>
      <href>
         <response:encode-url>
            <request:get-request-uri> (or something else)
            <xsl:value-of select="foo"/>
            <request:get-query-string/>
        </response:ecode-url>
      </href>