cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Ferrer <alexfer...@home.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon UML Diagrams (in HTML)
Date Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:12:11 GMT
Don't want to get off topic here, (if anyone wants you can email me directly)
but I can't believe that their use (UML) is not wide spread, to me it makes
the process of getting aquainted with a new piece of software much easier.

Anyway yes I built them with TogetherJ, a pretty cool UML tool (pure java) ..
it is pretty expensive (like $2000!) but I got this from their site
www.togethersoft.com, and a 1 month time key to try it.

The diagram builds itself (pretty easy), the printout is also neat, but the
tool itself is really awsome..

Any more info, contact me directly so we dont "contaminate" the list .. I'll
be glad to answer any questions.

alx.

Alex Ferrer
alex@ftconsult.com