cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yao, Di" <d...@profilesys.com>
Subject RE: sorry to send this message again, but........help needed!
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:35:15 GMT
Thank you!.....yaodi

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Schmitt, Christian
[SMTP:Christian.Schmitt@Dresdner-Bank.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, July 25, 2000 5:42 AM
	To:	cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
	Subject:	AW: sorry to send this message again,
but........help needed!

	Hi,
	with Cocoon running under TomCat you can give the path to the Cocoon
	properties file like here in the web.xml file:
	        <servlet>

<servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-class>
	                <init-param>
	                        <param-name>properties</param-name>

<param-value>conf/cocoon.properties</param-value>
	                </init-param>
	        </servlet>

	If you're running Cocoon with JServ it looks like this in the
	zone.properties file:

servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=properties=/path/to/cocoon/conf/co
	coon.properties

	Hope this helps,
	Christian