cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yao, Di" <d...@profilesys.com>
Subject RE: dynamic xml in two formats of presentation(html & pdf)
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:23:13 GMT
Sudhi,
yes I have to write my own producer. The trouble is that seems I have to
write different producers for each of the xml files!!!! Because I need to
get the parameters from httprequest, query from database then produce the
xml files, all of which can only be done in the producer file. Since the
database processing is different for each xml, I have to write different
producers.
I simply can not imagine I put all these specific producers into
cocoon.properties!! (the files already there, like producerfromfile, are
very generic).
Any solution?
Thanks all the way.
yaodi