cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Homayoun Pourheidari" <homayo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Examples?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:21:16 GMT
I wish there were more examples available with cocoon...

I'm looking for an example that can:

1) take as input an XML file or stream containing data.
2) take the input data and deposit it into my database.  That means
   that I (or some xslt) have to do some parsing of the XML code to
   find out what data values are there and then create "insert"
   query(ies) for the data, to deposit them into my DB.

Can someone point me to an example out there that can shed some light on
this for me?  XSP examples would be fine too since I can see that I will
soon have to use xsp.

Also is there a way to go through successive xml | xslt | xml | xslt | ...
transformations with cocoon?

Thanks in advance,
H.