cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Craig <cr...@tool.net>
Subject IBM JDK1.3 Problems
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:18:21 GMT
Sorry if this is more of a Tomcat question, but when I run my build script
for my project (using Ant here), it tells me that it compiled 24 classes
into the WEB-INF/classes directory. However, that directory is empty, and
considering that the build only takes 4 seconds, I don't think they are
being compiled at all. No error messages are displayed, and the build
finishes as usual. If I reset everything to use Sun JDK1.2.2 (CLASSPATH,
PATH, JAVA_HOME, etc...), it works fine. (This is on a Debian Linux system
using the release version of IBM JDK1.3, Tomcat 3.1, and Cocoon 1.7.4)

I know I am not the only one with this problem. My co-worker has the same
issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

Later,
--
\ Craig "Cowboy" McDaniel