cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicki Møller <nicki_mol...@yahoo.dk>
Subject Re: A simple xsl:if question from a XSL-newbie. Part II
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:00:05 GMT
No I don't but should that make the difference I mean
I just refere to it later on like this

<xsp:logic>
String day = request.getParameter ("day");
day.trim();
</xsp:logic>
<day><xsp:expr>day</xsp:expr></day>

I can acualy get hold of the contents and present it
on the screen and the two elements "looks" like they
contain the same but it seems that when I'm trying to
compare the elements with cocoon there is a
difference.

Please tell me if you still think that your suggestion
could be the solution. I tried to make the changes you
suggested but I ran into some problems saying

---------
day Invalid declaration.
   xspCurrentNode.appendChild(
---------