cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Diethelm Guallar, Gonzalo" <Gonzalo.Dieth...@sonda.com>
Subject RE: Installing Cocoon2
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:21:22 GMT
I'm sitting behind a fscking MS proxy server, where all
"weird" (from the MS-oriented sysadmin's point of view)
ports are blocked. Would it be possible for anybody to
make snapshots of Cocoon2 available for FTP or HTTP
download?

BTW, I thought that by downloading xml-cocoon_20000726161430
I was getting Cocoon2, but of course it is 1.8-dev...

Thanks,

--
Gonzalo A. Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm@sonda.com