cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Beddow" <gll...@smlc01.leeds.ac.uk>
Subject Problem with digest version
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2000 17:38:14 GMT
Apologies for posting this to the whole list, but I've emailed
the list owner several times and had no response.

For the past 10 days, the cocoon-users digestified version has
been reaching me as an empty body with a number of attachments
with names in *.ezm which I can't read. Is anyone else
experiencing this?

Since I can't read the digest any more and really can't cope
with the traffic on the normal list,
I'd be really grateful if anyone who IS still successfully
getting the digest version in a readable form could respond to
me directly by email. That way I'll know the problem must be
somehow my end (tho none of my other subscritions are affected)

If I don't hear, I'll assume the listserver is broken and
unsubscribe myself.

TIA

Michael
-------