cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <clt...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: HTML & XSL
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 03:14:12 GMT
I would have loved to see this product in action, but alas, it only runs on
Winblows NT and Winblows 2000.

<anti-flame>
	No, I don't wish to start a Microsoft-bashing thread, I only mean to
emphasize that a lot of web development is done using platforms other than
Windows NT and 2000.  I mean, geez, the thing doesn't even run on Windows
98!?  (Or Mac, or Linux...they couldn't have written it in Java?)
</anti-flame>

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer