cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kaufman Ng" <kaufman...@viant.com>
Subject RE: assigning xsp expressions to xsl variables
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:22:01 GMT

As I posted before, I have successfully used xalan extensions in cocoon to
solve my problem.

The requirements:
- u need to download the latest of xalan 1.1.D01
- configure cocoon to use the newly downloaded xalan libraries
- add the jars files required for xalan extensions into the classpath of
your jserv/Tomcat properties.

For details on how to use Xalan extensions:

http://xml.apache.org/xalan/extensions.html

Hope this helps.

-kng