cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <clt...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon UML Diagrams (in HTML)
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:59:23 GMT
OK, my bad, I should have done "View Source" prior to posting this
question...

So you use Together to produce these kinds of diagrams, huh?  Did you have
to create all the UML diagrams yourself?  Did Together generate the Java
docs and navigation frames automatically?  I know this is off-topic, and
asking for details about a commercial software package that has nothing to
do with Cocoon, so perhaps you could email me directly.  I'd love to know
what you had to do to produce those web pages (that is, how easy or
difficult it was).

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer