cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <clt...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon UML Diagrams (in HTML)
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:47:58 GMT
OK, I know this is a little off-topic, but those pages are really too-cool!
How did you make them?  Is there a software package you used?  Did you use
Alexandria?  I simply have to know, as my company could really make use of
this kind of coordinated documentation.

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd
Software Engineer