cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Steep on the XSL/XSP learning curve
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:01:06 GMT
At 16:11 -0400 04/06/00, Donald Ball wrote:
>I just checked in a workaround for this - I added the HTTP method to the
>Utils.encode method so that HEAD and GET (and POST) methods are cached
>independently. See if that helps out. I don't _think_ this will break
>anything since I didn't see anything in the code that relies on the
>encoded string having a particular format, but I could be wrong.

Hi Donald,

Do you think it would be feasable to handle the difference between HEAD and
GET methods in my XSP?

ie. return a custom set of HTTP Headers only, for the HEAD request and the
full content for a GET request.

Do I have control over the HTTP Headers from XSP?

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre