cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject another fix for HEAD?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 19:21:48 GMT
Dear All,

In what may constitute my first bug patch :)

May I most humbly propose that the following change is made to Engine.java.

Change (line 369)

// if verbose mode is on the the output type allows it
// print some processing info as a comment
if (VERBOSE && (page.isText())) {
	time = System.currentTimeMillis() - time;
	out.println("<!-- This page was served "
		+ (page.isCached() ? "from cache " : "")
		+ "in " + time + " milliseconds by "
    + Cocoon.version() + " -->");
}

if (VERBOSE && (page.isText()) && (request.getMethod() != "HEAD")) {
	time = System.currentTimeMillis() - time;
	out.println("<!-- This page was served "
		+ (page.isCached() ? "from cache " : "")
		+ "in " + time + " milliseconds by "
    + Cocoon.version() + " -->");
}

This probably is not right, but it shows what I think needs to happen.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre