cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject XMLForm problem
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:31:45 GMT
Dear Donald,

Sorry to bother you with this, specially as I do not have a solution yet :).

I am trying out XMLForm, I just downloaded the latest version but find it
won't run or compile.

I am trying to compile it with:

	xalan_1_0_1.jar
	xerces_1_0_3.jar
	openxml-1.2.jar

I get the following compilation error:

 [...] XMLForm.java:364: Wrong number of arguments in constructor.
		XPath xpath = new XPath(xpath_support,null);

I get the following runtime error:

	java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath: method
(Lorg/apache/xalan/xpath/XPathSupport;Lorg/apache/xalan/xpath/xml/ProblemListener;)V
not found

This looks like either the interface has changed or there is a problem with
the order of Jars in the ClassPath.

Any suggestions? (before I download Xalan source ....)

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre