cocoon-users mailing list archives

From graham.bygr...@killik.co.uk
Subject Re: Class loader problems
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 08:14:53 GMT

jserv.properties is where I've been putting my classpath settings to date.
When you say every class,
I take it that roots of expanded class trees are allowed (i.e. not just
archives).  Sounds a silly question
but thought I'd check.  Bizarre bit about this problem,is that the problem
class exists in the same package
at the same location on the disk as other classes I've written, which load
fine.

I'm having a look just now, but preliminary tests seem to suggest that
classes explicitly with the system class loader seems to work!?  Might be
mistaken though, I need to
spend some more time.  Is there a doc outlining the class loading process
that cocoon uses?  The in-line
documentation's a bit thin on the ground.

Cheers,
  Graham.

                    Giacomo Pati

                    Sent by:             To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    giacomo              cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Class loader problems

                    07/06/00

                    19:07

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-users

Every class you use in an XSP page _must_ be listed in a
wrapper.classpath= property in the file jserv.properties. They cannot
reside in the zone.properties file.

Giacomo