cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject login concept
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:36:23 GMT
ok, here is what I need to do...

login.html
  a form with account,password
login.xsp
  if account and password is passed {
     sql query "is there such a combination"
     if not empty resultset {
        session.addAttribute  loggedin = true
        session.addAttribute  rights = resultset.rights
        if forward is passed {
            forward to that "forward" page
        }
     }
     else {
        "sorry wrong account or password"
     }
   }

somepage.html
  some html
somepage.xsp
  if session.loggin = false {
    forward to login and pass this page as "forward" so we come back to this
page after login
  }
  else {
    if xml-attribute < session.getAttribute(rights){
      this template
    }
    else {
      that template
    }
  }

Sorry, guys I'm new to cocoon and XSLT and need some help!
I don't want you to write this for me but some comments,
point outs and snippets would be great. I'm learning...

Hope to get some comments...

Cheers,
Torsten