cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: The User is the King (was: Cocoon Competitors)
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:45:17 GMT
>[Nägeli Margrit]  The big obstacle between me and a Cocoon-driven website,
> the one I'm still trying to climb, is to figure out how to actually
> _utilize_ all the great possibilities offered by XSL and XSP. It would be
> great to have a sample project which uses the many concepts and
> possibilities in Cocoon, instead of (or rather in addition to) the small
> snippets of code which are used to illustrate certain functionalities. It
> could show what to use in which situation and why.
[Torsten Curdt] EXACTLY!!! It seems to be a really great piece of software
but if you are new to this edge it's really hard to find the information
you need without bothering this news group with stupid user questions!

> I realise that this is a big piece of work, but my hope is that
> someone has already done it somewhere, and it only needs posting ;-)
[Torsten Curdt] Nothing is better to learn from than (even complex)
examples!!

Cheers,
Torsten