cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Udaypal R. Aarkoti" <uaark...@techcontrol.com>
Subject RE: Unable to see Cocoon.xml
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:41:40 GMT
Mike,
      now there is a new error.

Error found handling the request.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"file:/var/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/ROOT/cocoon.xml" not found.
	at
org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.fatalError(AbstractParser.java:105)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1347)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.startReadingFromDocument(XMLParser.jav
a:2424)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parseSomeSetup(XMLParser.java:346)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1207)
	at org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser.parse(XercesParser.java:84)
	at org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java:83)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(ProducerFromFile.jav
a:78)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:289)
	at
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
	at
)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

Is cocoon.xml created dynamically?
If yes, i dont see that in the ROOT directory, if no where does this
cocoon.xml reside