cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lisa van Gelder" <l...@wirestation.co.uk>
Subject external entities in xsl
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:12:45 GMT
Is there a way to reference external entities from within an xsl page? Or is
there another way of including outside files (xml files, not other xsl
pages) within an <xsl:template>? I've tried defining the external entities
in the dtd of the xml page that calls the template, but I just get a "The
entity was referenced, but not declared" error message. It won't let me
define the entities within the xsl page itself either. Any ideas?

I've read through the archive and can't see any mention of this - apologies
if I've missed it!

thanks

Lisa