cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Re: [Help] Failing "Path translated" under Tomcat served pages
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:38:38 GMT
I've just answered my own question, so I'll post the result if anyone else
needs to know.

It turns out to be partly related to the new web application contexts in
Java Servlet 2.2.  I have a feeling that request.getPathTranslated() should
be working nevertheless, but, in its absence the same information can be
obtained with:

	request.getRealPath(request.getServletPath())

Cheers,

Stuart.

On Thursday, June 8, 2000, at 11:28 AM, Stuart Roebuck wrote:

> I've just moved development from Cocoon 1.7.4 running under JServ under
Apache on MacOS X