cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dubois, Julien" <julien.dub...@eds.com>
Subject RE: Multiple XSL files used simultaneously
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 08:23:31 GMT

Hi,

I'm sorry about this, but this solution does not really work... I want to
have those two transformations done one after the other by Cocoon.
- If I put both <?xml-stylesheet href="xsl-file.xsl" type="text/xsl"?> in my
first XML file, Cocoon does the first transformation, and then starts all
over again to do the second transformation (as if I was just using my XML
file with my second XSL file).
- I tried to code <?xml-stylesheet href="you-standard.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
in my first XSL file. If I leave the code like this, it is ignored by
Cocoon. If I write it like this &lt;?xml-stylesheet href="you-standard.xsl"
type="text/xsl"?&gt; , Cocoon just considers it is some text, and outputs
this in my final document, without processing anything.

What is my mistake? Or should I do it another way?