cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dubois, Julien" <julien.dub...@eds.com>
Subject Multiple XSL files used simultaneously
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 07:44:44 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to have an XML file being processed through two consecutive XSL
files. Does anybody knows how to do that? Is it even possible?

To show you more precisely what I mean, I would like to:
1. Take an XML file.
2. Transform this XML file into another XML file (to transform it into the
"standard" XML we use for our project).
3. Transform this last XML file into HTML (with our "standard" XSL used for
the rest of the project).

As you can imagine, step 3 is the same for the whole project (everybody in
the project should use our "standard" XML and XSL). But I can get some XML
files different from our "standard", which in that case should be first
transformed into our "standard" XML (this is step 2).

So, can do those two transformations consecutively, using  only Cocoon? What
headers should I include in the first XML file?

Julien Dubois
EDS France - Internet & Electronic Markets

Office : +33 (0)1 47 29 68 85
Mobile : +33 (0)6 03 48 05 87