cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Parry <d...@suranyami.com>
Subject Preliminary XSP tutorial
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:14:37 GMT
As part of the project I've been working on I have put together a basic
introduction to writing XSP pages for our other developers... It's not quite
finished yet, but I think it introduces and explains a few issues that I had
trouble with when I started working on XSP.

I'd really appreciate people from the cocoon list taking a look at it and
critiquing the hell out of it: both beginners and advanced users (in case
I've said something really dumb). And of course, some of you may just find
it useful...

Next up I'm planning on adding quite a few good examples, so anyone with
opinions on what they would like to see here, please do tell.

David Parry, Object Mangler

115 Highbury New Park, London N5 2HG
Radiophonic Voice Index: +44 7887 550 939
Digital paper facsimile: +44 870 168 9357

email: dayv@suranyami.com
web: http://www.suranyami.com