cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent_Michal...@mastercard.com
Subject Cocoon countries.xml example
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:31:20 GMT

Hi,

I've been messing with this for days now.  Today I finally got to the point
where I deleted everything and started over.

I got the JDK, Tomcat and Cocoon installed without any problems. I can run all
of the cocoon samples, except the script that shows the source code breaks.

I tried to use the countries.xml and xsl program to see if it worked, it had not
before.  It still does nothing.  It will print the first page, with the
drop-down of countries like it should.  But when I choose a country if just goes
back to the original page and NOT the page that is supposed to give the country
name.

Help.

I know that this whole environment can be excellent, but if I don't get the XSL
portion working properly very soon, I think I'll end up abandoning it all just
out of sheer frustration...

TIA,

Brent