cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Spiess, Daniel" <dspi...@access-health.com>
Subject WebLogic and Cocoon
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:03:23 GMT
Hi!
I got up and running (I think - is it possible that it's not running and IE
5 is parsing the page?) using Cocoon and WebLogic 5.1 using the information
from Philip Aston's post (thanks!), but the xml pages are not coming
through.  I am getting type="text/html" at the top of the page, and a table
that says "Cocoon Live Show", but I'm not getting any other content.  Other
pages in the samples directory usually print garbage for the page, (it looks
like parts of the stylesheet?).  I've looked in the FAQ but didn't see
anything that applied.  What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
D Spiess

Daniel Spiess
Software Engineer