cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Holger Schmidt <hschm...@openical.org>
Subject Re: conditional </tr><tr> generation ???
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:38:21 GMT
I will try this one,
I actually thought about it, but was not quite informed about how to use
<xsl:text>
so that the nested tags won't be tags for the parser, but will be tags in
the html file

a funny thing is that when I do the logically incorrect

    <xsl:if test="not(position() mod 4)">
     </xsl:if>

instead of the logically (at least in my way) correct

    <xsl:if test="not(position() mod 4)">
     </xsl:if>

it will work.

although it will generate wrong html code, but the wrong html code will be
displayed correctly in both IE and NS

Holger