cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alain Tixier" <alain.tix...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Output escaping
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 07:14:06 GMT
At 11:19 07/06/00 -0500, you wrote:
>This in turn causes the XSP to throw a Wrong Document error.  Is this the
>expected behavior???  I thought as DocumentFragment is an interface that
>extends Node it would work.

Hi,
I agree with Mike.
This problem occurs since Cocoon 1.7.3 has been released. Ricardo done a
modification into XSPPage.XSPExpr() to ensure that node values are created
by the same document instance.
I documented this problem (wrong document) in different mails whose object
is "appendChild".

Finally, I replaced my following sequence:
<xsp:content>
   <xsp:expr>
     this.doCase(document,value,j)
   </xsp:expr>
</xsp:content>
by this (dirty) one:
DocumentFragment domFragment=this.doCase(document,value,j);
xspCurrentNode.appendChild(document.importNode(domFragment, true));

Alain Tixier
alain.tixier@laposte.net