cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: XInclude processor doesn't support URLs?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:31:36 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> neither of the includers, nor anything else in the JVM, can use the https
> protocol unless you've got a jar in your system that adds support for it
> (or your JVM includes it by default - yeah right). if you know of such a
> library, i'd be interested to hear of it.

That was the answer I didn't want to hear, but nevertheless expected ;-)

I was looking in the Java Core API, and there's a URLConnection, which
has as subclass a HttpURLConnection, but no ShttpURLConnection. How do
you cocooners do authentication and such?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung